The software helps users find and fix grammatical and stylistic issues in their written materials. The solution is notable for performing error detection in multiple languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Polish and Russian.
LanguageTool allows users to incorporate words to a dictionary that is personal. It can be added as a browser extension for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you are looking for speed, LanguageTool provides keyboard shortcuts in order to proofread their text quicker.
As an source that is open solution, LanguageTool is well supported by a lively community that keeps the application up to date with evolving technologies.
Why wouldn’t you choose LanguageTool?
- Multiple language support. What makes LanguageTool a compelling writing solution is its capability to check grammar and spelling in 31 languages. Also it does this without compromising effectivity.
- Personal dictionary in any language. A key feature of LanguageTool is its personal dictionary it supports that you can fully customize and expand with entries from all the languages. This fully expands the spelling and grammar capabilities of LanguageTool in almost any language you like to operate on. Words added to the dictionary that is personal treated as exceptions to LanguageTool’s grammar and spelling rules. Rules which you don’t need you can simply disable so you can focus only in the ones you actually require.
- Use as stand-alone, add-on or extension. You might use LanguageTool as an add-on or extension for Firefox, Chrome, Google Docs, LibreOffice, or Microsoft Word. The MS Word add-on enables users to directly check their text in Word. Users will dsicover highlighted incorrect entries and they could simply click a suggested correction to displace the original ones.
PaperRater is a proofreading that is web-based that helps you improve your writing and aids language teachers in reviewing their students’ materials. The automated tool makes use of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, Computational Linguistics, and Data Mining to perform comprehensive grammar, spelling, and plagiarism scans that are reported to be at par with reviews conducted by professional editors.
Once you’re prepared to determine if everything you’ve written may be worth publication that is full the trash bin, PaperRater could be more than happy to do it for your needs. Also it does so in seconds, using those powerful technologies indicated above to quickly scan for grammatical and spelling errors to be able to score your output. You might use its plagiarism checker to save lots of you the potential embarrassment of someone else claiming original credit for a hefty chunk of the work.
Why wouldn’t you choose PaperRater?
- Accurate feedback. You’ll want to go deeper in to the mystery of the score, and PaperRater gives you that capability via its feedback tool, to assist you break up which areas in grammar, spelling, punctuation, among others you will need to further work on, along side providing other helpful ideas to fashion out a better writer away from you.
- Rein in plagiarism. PaperRater’s Plagiarism Detector helps make the all of the massive indexes regarding the major the search engines to conduct extensive scan and pick out copied sections. The system is robust, practically helping you save from potential disgrace that is professional legal troubles.
- Flexible plans and pricing. The premium package allows a larger submissions per month, lessens restriction on number of plagiarism checks per month, gives you an ad-free version, enhanced plagiarism checker, faster processing, and other advanced features you will need while the basic version of PaperRater will give you functional capabilities.
Hemingway Editor specifically targets run-on sentences and adjectives, passive voice, and adverbs, to name a few. The app is very neat and easy to edit which tells us someone spent time creating this app. It detects the presence of adverbs, hard-to-read sentences, complex words or phrases, and passive voice within a text.
When you have a strange tendency to use wordy sentences, drive away readers by utilizing dull or complicated words, have a standing fetish for adverbs and unhealthy fascination with passive voice, you have got a lot to gain by accessing Hemingway Editor online, or by simply installing the stand-alone desktop version.
Why should you choose Hemingway Editor?
- Make your written work inviting to read. As soon as you run the applying, Hemingway rises through the grave, scores your work, and admonishes you where you ‘ve got it all wrong in terms of your cloudy writing style, reliance on overly complex words and phrases, and suggests using powerful words as opposed to weakening adverbs and overly flat and passive voice all over your manuscript—all using color-coded highlights.
- Forget about copy-pasting between text editors. If you’re one particular who hate the tedious means of copy-pasting between text editors, Hemingway allows you to skip complexity and import text directly from Microsoft Word and other word processing programs. It works the other way: you can opt to save your output as PDF or MS Word document file once you are done.
- Free or pay a price that is low. You have access to Hemingway online at no cost. For the application that is stand-alone have to pay $19.99 and beyond that, for enterprise packages, it is possible to contact the applying creators.
That you need as an editing companion and a writing coach if you are any type of writer—fiction, academic custom writing, business, or content writer—ProWritingAid aspires to be all. To this end, ProWritingAid developers designed it to be the only manuscript editing software that covers grammar, contextual spelling, and punctuation.
Why should you choose ProWritingA >
Ninth on our best 20 writing enhancement software solutions is OnlineCorrection.com, a free grammar that is online to be used by students and professional writers. Simple to use and straightforward, the proofreading and editing software checks English texts for grammar mistakes, spelling, errors, and stylistic issues.
Developed using some text analysis programs: Hunspell, DICTION, and Language Tool, OnlineCorrection.com provides a site with a simple design where users can enter the text they wish to proofread. In just a click that is single of button, OnlineCorrection.com then highlights the errors and issues in the text.
Why wouldn’t you choose OnlineCorrection.com?
- Powerful engine. Under the straightforward appearance of OnlineCorrrection.com is processing power that is effective at spitting out results highlighting spelling errors, basic grammar mistakes, in addition to suggestions to improve content via alternative vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Look, no trace. That you submit within half an hour in case you harbor some creepy feeling someone is stealing your original ideas if you are a worrywart, the application destroys every content.
- Totally free. OnlineCorrrection.com is completely free—all you will need is a well balanced web connection. Also, OnlineCorrrection.com has program counterparts in other languages that are major German, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, and Russian.
SpellCheckPlus is an grammar that is online spelling checker made for students who are using English because their second language. Teacher- and student-friendly, the application form aims to help students identify errors inside their writing, study from their mistakes, and write better in English.
SpellCheckPlus has a free and a paid version. The free type of the tool allows students to submit text for checking up to at the most 2,000 characters at the same time. The paid version of the tool that offers more advanced features beyond this text length limit, they can purchase SpellCheckPlus Pro.
Why wouldn’t you choose SpellCheckPlus?
- Patience to learn. SpellCheckPlus is careful never to overwhelm students with excessive errors, allowing users to fix one error at any given time. It’s about process-based learning, a teaching strategy wherein students learn how to solve problems or issues step by step.
- Explain, teach. Key to SpellCheckPlus is taking advantage of its features to spell out to your learning students why these are generally committing grammar and spelling mistakes and directing them what to do to deal with those mistakes.
- Versions. SpellCheckPlus is free only as much as 2000 characters. It’s not adequate to check most documents, but enough to alert you that you might wish to look at your written piece once again. The paid version that removes restriction may be had for $14.99 good for year’s use. In addition provides summary that is detailed of. Even then, you will be well advised to accept only those suggestions that make logical sense.